Advantages of CCleaner
- It deletes the unwanted files of software like Firefox, Opera, Microsoft explorer, and many others along with other junk files.
- It helps to protect your system as it removes tracking files and browsing data.
- It helps to recover your files.
- It works on platforms like Windows, Mac, and Androids.
- It frees your hard disk space.
- It identifies the duplicate files.
- It cleans your browsing history.
- Faster your system speed.
- It includes the registry cleaner to find the Problems in the windows registry.
- It also prevents the installation of programs that execute startup.
Errors Ccleaner not working windows 7
Solutions of CCleaner not working windows 7
- First of all, open the run command
- And type “Regedit” in the text box and select OK
- In the next step, click on the Yes option for the User Account
- Then, you need to find the “CCleaner” from the list
- After that, click on the Delete option and then confirm to delete CCleaner from registry editor
- Once you have done that exist from the regedit
- That’s it
Other issues with the CCleaner
- You are not able to install the CCleaner
- Freezing issue
- Crashing issue
- Re-installation problem
- Not cleaning the junks or temporary files
- CCleaner Won’t open
- CCleaner has stopped working
- Uninstallation issue
- CCleaner is not working on Mac
The installation process of CCleaner
- First of all, download it from the official website of prifirom
- Once you download it, click the Next button to start the installation process
- A new window will pop and once again click Next option
- In a new window, you need to uncheck the option
- Once you have done that, click on install option
- It will take some time
- That’s it